Virgin Atlantic is looking for cabin crew to be based in London Heathrow.
- You have an adventurous spirit, a desire to see new places and cultures, a positive mindset, and a passion for providing thoughtful experiences for our customers
- You have the right to live and work in the UK (Skilled Worker VISA sponsorship for international applicants does not apply)
- You have no live or unspent criminal convictions or cases pending
- You can swim 25 metres unaided. You will need to be able to tread water whilst putting on and manually inflating a life jacket and board a raft from the water without assistance using a rope ladder
- Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew are passionate and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. You must have a minimum of six months of customer service experience at the time of application.
- Due to the intensity of our training, we also ask that you have a minimum of three GSCE (A*-C or 9-4) or academic equivalent and that you are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You can reach up to 210cm high without shoes, standing on tiptoes if needed. This is the height of our overhead lockers where some emergency equipment is stowed onboard (about the height of your top kitchen cupboards if you want to practice at home)
- You're able to get into the brace position in a 45cm high seat with your feet flat on the floor (without shoes) and comfortably secure your harness without the use of an extension seatbelt