TUI fly Belgium is looking for cabin crew to be based in Zaventem, Ostend and Charleroi.
- Languages: English, French, Dutch
- From the start you are at least 18 years old and you have a secondary school diploma
- You are in possession of the definitive B driving license and you have a vehicle available so that you can easily and quickly travel to the airports of Zaventem, Charleroi or Ostend. (No definitive license? You are unfortunately not eligible for this function)
- You are willing to make yourself available 6-8 weeks to follow a free cabin crew training at our headquarters in Zaventem. Successful completion of this training is a requirement to be able to start as a Cabin Crew Member
- A flexible schedule does not scare you
- You are ready to be vaccinated against yellow fever
- You represent our company, which means that you must be prepared to abide by our uniform rules (which include in particular that you have no visible tattoos or piercings)
- You can swim (minimum 25m).
- You have a clean criminal record in order to be able to obtain an airport badge
- You are completely 'TUI'. With impeccable service, you ensure that passengers have a pleasant flight
- “Trusted - Unique - Inspiring”, it's part of your DNA