Piedmont Airlines is looking for cabin crew in US. Four weeks of paid ground school training is scheduled in Charlotte, NC.
- Minimun height: 157cm
- Maximun height: 183cm
- Languages: English
- At least 21 years of age
- Willing to work up to 14 hours per day. Schedules will include some weekends and holidays.
- Professional image with no visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing or extreme hair color while in uniform
- Must be able to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, move quickly through the over-wing exit and sit in the flight attendant jump seat without modification or a seat belt extension
- Valid passport for unrestricted travel to/from the United States
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of customer service experience