Pacific Coastal Airlines currently seeking single operating Flight Attendants for a full-time position out of Vancouver and Calgary.
Flight Attendant Initial Training commences January 2023.
- Customer Service experience (minimum 2 years)
- Valid Canadian Passport or proof of citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada issued Restricted Area Identity Card
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Be equipped for the physical demands of the position
- Comfortable working onboard single Flight Attendant aircraft and small cabin environment
- Must be a minimum height of 5'2" in order to complete all standards required
- Must work independently without supervision
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must complete an intensive initial training, practical evacuation drills and emergency drills including first aid and live firefighting successfully
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Capable of working long hours for extended periods of time
- Able to travel away from home, with schedule changes and on call duty days
- Strong leadership & professional image
- Diplomacy and friendliness
- Ability to actively listen, empathize, ask questions
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and act decisively when dealing with stressful situations
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a timely and professional manner
Priority is given to applicants who have had previous Flight Attendant experience and/or training.