Mesa Airlines is looking for Cabin Crew to be based in Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality and dependability
- Must be at least 19 years old
- A high school diploma or GED; college courses or a degree, as well as customer service experience is preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to relocate based on the company's operation needs
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours
- Possess and maintain a valid passport.
- Applicants must have the authorization to make multiple entries into the United States at will.
- Physically fit in order to pass applicable training programs, including being able to open aircraft doors, lift emergency window exits (approx. 40 lbs.), assist with carry-on luggage stowage, push meal & beverage carts
- Body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions (example: jumpseat, harness without modification, cabin aisle and emergency exits)
- Ability to perform all safety related procedures
- Able to reach in overhead bins and galley compartments to retrieve emergency equipment -height must be between 4'11 and 6' without shoes.
- Be able to successfully complete a background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test and ongoing drug screens
- Minimum 20/40 vision, corrected or uncorrected
- Physically fit, well groomed and practice good hygiene and etiquette