Jetconnect is looking for cabin crew to be based in Wellington.
- Minimun height: 163cm
- Maximun height: 183cm
- Languages: English
- Minimum 18 years of age
- New Zealand or Australian permanent residency and a passport ensuring unrestricted access to all Qantas ports of call with at least 12 months validity
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate with a validity of 12 months at time of application
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ' Statement of Attainment', which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process.
- Strong Commitment to customer service and recent experience in a face to face role
- Demonstrated empathy in service with people from a variety of cultures and countries
- An excellent level of health and fitness, for example being able to swim 50m fully clothed
- A willingness to relocate as required to any location
- Experience in food in beverage service is an advantage, as is the ability to speak additional languages