interCaribbean Airways is looking for cabin crew to be based in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Over 18 years old
- Two (2) years customer service in a face-to-face environment including proactively resolving Customer issues regularly
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English (and Spanish for Bilingual role)
- Proven ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Vision corrected to 20/20 with glasses or contact lenses
- Must have the ability to walk comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward and backward, and sit in the flight attendant jump seat without modification
- Able to be scheduled away from home for up to three (3) nights and consecutive days; irregular operations occasionally cause extended work days or duty periods
- Must be able to adhere to interCaribbean In-flight Crew member Uniform Appearance Standards.
- Able to work as a team to deliver the interCaribbean Experience
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings, holidays, and last-minute Scheduling
- Currently in possession of a valid passport and can apply for visas to freely enter and exit, without restrictions, to all interCaribbean destinations
- All passport holders should have a minimum of 12 months validity remaining at the time of application and the ability to obtain visas where required
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Pass a ten (10) year background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Prior experience as a Flight Attendant
- One (1) years plus customer-facing sales experience
- Able to function effectively with limited hands-on supervisory guidance
- Possess a strong passion for quality customer service
- Prior emergency management experience such as medical training, law enforcement, or military background
As part of this commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all interCaribbean in-flight crew. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.