Enerjet is looking for Cabin Crew to be based in Calgary.
- Minimum 19 years of ageLegally entitled to work in Canada
- Must Hold a valid Canadian Passport
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance
- Must be able to reach 201 cm or 79 inches flat-footed with shoes (emergency equipment requirement)
- As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy, all offers of employment for safety-sensitive roles are conditional on passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and background checks
- Live within 90 minutes of Calgary International Airport
- Must successfully complete a 5-week full-time initial training program in Calgary
- Must be available and willing to work any hour of the day, and any day of the week or year, as scheduled.
- Must be available for reserve shifts
- Must be comfortable working at high altitudes in a pressurized cabin
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces
- Bilingual (an asset)