Delta Air Lines is looking for cabin crew in United States.
- Languages: English, Danish, Greek, Italian, Hebrew, Dutch
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be at least 21 years of age by August 1, 2022
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to acquire and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies. Must have a valid passport with a minimum of 28 months validity remaining before first day of training. Additionally, non-US passport holders must be able to produce documents demonstrating their ability to exit and enter the United States without restriction.
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- This is a physically demanding role that requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting (i.e., pushing/pulling beverage or food carts and lifting and opening emergency aircraft doors)
- Ability to sit in an assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened
- Ability to open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 60 pounds and use of a food/beverage cart requiring 32lbs of force when pushing or pulling
- Ability to retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high as 74" from the floor
- Willingness to accept an assignment to any Flight Attendant base after graduation from training, as decided by the needs of the operation
- Flexibility to relocate or commute (i.e. standby travel) to and from your assigned base location and able to fly both International and Domestic routes
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including dealing with scheduling changes on short-notice
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or will receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job
- 1 or more years of experience in jobs with responsibilities similar to those of a flight attendant
- Completion of a degree beyond high school or GED preferred