Corvus Airlines is looking for cabin crew to be based in Anchorage, AK.
- Must possess High School Diploma/GED
- Must be authorized to work in the country without employer sponsorship
- Must be located in Anchorage, Alaska or be willing to relocate within 30 days if not already residing within 1 hour of Anchorage. Please note, Flight Attendant’s on reserve must be able to report to duty within 1 hour of a call out
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to serve alcoholic beverages
- Must have previous professional experience in a customer service environment; previous experience as a Flight Attendant is preferred
- Able to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the position which require the ability to lift and maneuver 20 lbs. on a regular basis, and may involve lifting and maneuvering up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work all shifts, to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in all types of weather, including extreme temperatures
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test
Please send your resume