Contour Aviation is looking for Cabin Crew to be based in Fort Lauderdale.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have valid passport
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing
- Must be willing to comply with necessary pre-employment checks mandated by TSA and/or Department of Transportation
- Must pass a background check including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete the Company’s four (4) week Flight Attendant Initial Training Program
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism