Denver, CO; Houston, TX; Dulles, VA
CommutAir is looking for cabin crew to be based in Houston, Denver and Dulles.
- At least 21 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be in possession of a valid United States or foreign passport with applicable VISAs. Must have the right to travel freely in and out of the United States, to and from all cities served by CommutAir without restriction (including Canada)
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be able to work out of any of our crew bases. Bases are located in EWR, IAD, DEN, and IAH.
- Must be able to pass a DOT/FAA pre-employment and randomized drug screens which include screens for marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, etc. Medical marijuana is prohibited due to this position being a safety-sensitive function
- Pass a 10-year background history, including a criminal background check. If you have been convicted of a criminal misdemeanor or felony within the last five years, you are not eligible for a crewmember position due to Canadian Immigration Regulations. Canada also has a strict inadmissible class or status that includes no conviction of DWI/DUI. If you have been on probation or convicted of a DWI/DUI or misdemeanor within the last 10 years, you are not eligible for a crewmember position unless you show proof that you have received a letter of approval from Canada