Cathay Pacific is looking for cabin crew in Osaka, to be based in Hong Kong.
- Minimum age of 18
- Bachelor’s degree, or high school graduate accompanied by at least 1 year of flight attendant experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese. A third language is preferable
- A valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening, or a valid IELTS (Academic) result with an overall Band Score of 6.0 or above, taken on or after 01 February 2022 will be exempted from the English assessment
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Successful pre-employment background check (including criminal records)
- Physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be advantageous
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- As the position you are applying for is a Safety Sensitive Role you are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test. Testing will be done following the HKCAD Guidance for screening of Psychoactive Substances - Annex B
Selected candidates will be invited by email to attend our Assessment Day in Osaka/Tokyo in March 2024. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments in one day. The estimated date of joining for successful candidates will be in the second quarter of 2024.