Allegiant is looking for cabin crew to be based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Combination of Education and Experience will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent; college course work or degree an asset
- Minimum one (1) year direct customer service preferred
- Must be able to perform all functions as needed for this position
- Must be able to attend a minimum of 4 1/2 weeks of training in Las Vegas (Relocation is at the expense of the applicant)
- Must be able to react quickly using good judgment
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid passport book to meet minimum application requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license to meet minimum application requirements
- All required forms of identification presented, i.e., passport book, driver’s license, and social security card, must match one another
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job