Air Canada Rouge is looking for cabin crew to be based in Montreal and Toronto.
- Languages: English, French
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Hold a valid Canadian Passport without restrictions
- Live within 90 minutes of Toronto Pearson Airport or willing to relocate
- Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance
- Able to access the internet for last minute changes and communications
- Comfortable working at high altitudes in a pressurized cabin
- Customer service experience an asset
- Language Skills:Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred.
- Preference will also be given to candidates who speak the following languages in addition to English: Bilingual (French), Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Greek, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, German, Punjabi, Hindi, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean.