Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, they provide a full-service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from their Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive their dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide their every day and help build their reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing its employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
One of their clients is currently seeking a Captain for their Falcon 900EX aircraft. Candidate should be expected to be flexible with their schedule.
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Extensive international flying experience;
- 8000 hours of total flying experience;
- 5000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 4000 hours on jet aircraft;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Exceptionally detail-oriented;
- Flexible to accommodate client travel pattern and needs; and
- Ability to work under pressure.