Clay Lacy is currently looking for Falcon 7X Captains to be based in Oxford, CT.
Falcon 7X Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 200 hours of total flying experience on type;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from where aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures;
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required;
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.