Dumont JETS is currently seeking a full-time Falcon 50 First Officer to join their charter division.
Dumont Aviation Group, Inc. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Their team specializes in charter, management, aircraft sales, maintenance, paint, interior and parts sales, with established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA; New Castle, DE; Bloomington, IL; Fort Worth, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Providence, RI; and Orlando, FL. Their robust fleet of aircraft are supported by their team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience.
The Dumont JETS division is the premier charter, management, and aircraft sales provider for both business and personal travel. Dumont MRO is the maintenance repair organization offering maintenance, high-quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer service. Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with the quick service and affordable aircraft parts, backed with exceptional customer support from their team.
The adventure begins here.
- Aircraft model: Falcon 50
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Turbine Experience;
- Thorough working knowledge of FAA/ICAO/TSA Regulations, Air Traffic Control Procedures, meteorology and navigation;
- Strong communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills;
- This is a safety-sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.