DUMONT AVIATION GROUP, INC. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Their team specializes in aircraft charter, management, sales, maintenance, and parts from their established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA; New Castle, DE; and Bloomington, IL, and from their offices in New Castle, Orlando, Nashville and Miami; and from the Santa Ana, California office of their west coast franchise Dumont JETS West. Dumont JETS is Dumont’s premier aircraft sales, management and charter division serving clients throughout the country and internationally. Dumont MRO, the maintenance repair and overhaul division, delivers high quality workmanship and unparalleled customer service from their three bases of operation. And Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with quick service and affordable and reliable aircraft parts backed with exceptional customer support from their PARTS team. Together, JETS, MRO and PARTS offers a premium turn-key solution for private aviation clients.
Dumont JETS is currently seeking a full-time Falcon 50 Captain to join their charter division to fly domestic and international flights.
- FAA ATP;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 250 hours of total flying experience on type;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Thorough working knowledge of FAA/ICAO/TSA Regulations, Air Traffic Control Procedures, meteorology and navigation;
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills;
- International Experience Required;
- This is a safety-sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- File proper flight plans, obtain weather reports, check NOTAMS and perform a flight risk analysis;
- Ensure the aircraft is clean and properly supplied before each flight;
- Conduct thorough pre-flight flight crew briefing with all appropriate crew members to ensure that the aircraft status, trip weather, applicable airports, trip routing and passenger requirements have been discussed and reviewed;
- Ensure all passengers are listed on the manifest and that each destination location is confirmed for accuracy with lead passenger;
- Conduct thorough pre-flight inspection of aircraft to ensure aircraft is airworthy prior to acceptance for flight;
- Communicate with air traffic control prior to take-off and during fight and landing;
- Ensure changes to trip itinerary, such as delays or early arrivals are communicated promptly to the necessary individuals;
- Communicate all appropriate aircraft maintenance discrepancies to department maintenance personal for effective troubleshooting and repair;
- Complete all required trip paperwork in accordance with department policy and procedures;
- Supervise fueling, loading, and appropriate servicing of aircraft;
- Active participation in the Company SMS;
- Complete any additional assignments or responsibilities as required.
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience;
- Major Medical including Health, Dental and Vision;
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contribution.