Other information: Dumont Aviation Group, Inc. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Their team specializes in charter, management, aircraft sales, maintenance, paint, interior and parts sales, with established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA; New Castle, DE; Bloomington, IL; Fort Worth, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Providence, RI; and Orlando, FL. Their robust fleet of aircraft is supported by their team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience.
The Dumont JETS division is the premier charter, management, and aircraft sales provider for both business and personal travel.
Dumont MRO is the maintenance repair organization offering maintenance, high-quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer service.
Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with the quick service and affordable aircraft parts, backed with exceptional customer support from their team.
The adventure begins here.
- Aircraft model: Falcon 2000
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Thorough working knowledge of FAA/ICAO/TSA Regulations, Air Traffic Control Procedures, meteorology and navigation;
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills;
- International Experience Required;
- This is a safety-sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- File proper flight plans, obtain weather reports and check NOTAMS;
- Ensure the aircraft is clean and properly supplied before each flight;
- Conduct thorough pre-flight flight crew briefing with all appropriate crew members to ensure that the aircraft status, trip weather, applicable airports, trip routing and passenger requirements have been discussed and reviewed;
- Ensure all passengers are listed on the manifest and that each destination location is confirmed for accuracy with the lead passenger;
- Conduct thorough pre-flight inspection of aircraft to ensure aircraft is airworthy prior to acceptance for flight;
- Communicate with air traffic control prior to take-off and during flight and landing;
- Ensure changes to trip itineraries, such as delays or early arrivals are communicated promptly to the necessary individuals;
- Communicate all appropriate aircraft maintenance discrepancies to department maintenance personal for effective troubleshooting and repair;
- Complete all required trip paperwork in accordance with department policy and procedures;
- Supervise fueling, loading, and appropriate servicing of aircraft;
- Complete any additional assignments or responsibilities as required.