Breeze Airways is currently looking for Captain Qualified First Officers (CQFO). CQFOs will be fully trained as a Breeze Captains, to include Operating Experience (OE) and an official FAA observation. CQFOs will operate from the right seat until operational needs dictate the formal shift to the Captain’s left seat.
Breeze Airways Pilots are responsible for ensuring safe and timely flight operations in accordance with all Company policies and Federal Aviation Regulations. Our Pilots are overall Leaders who safely take care of our Colleagues and Guests. They understand that our pursuit of Excellence is not a destination, but rather, a journey.
- Higher School Certificate;
- At least 23 years old;
- E170/190 Type Rating;
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours on [engine type] aircraft;
- Correctable vision in both eyes to 20/20;
- Must maintain Pilot training history in accordance with the Pilot Records Improvement Act of 1996 (PRIA);
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test;
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check;
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Four-year college degree
- Actively flying two of the past five years