Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Based in Tallinn, Estonia, established in 2015 is currently owned by Nordica Group OÜ and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircrafts and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195 for long term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for a Embraer 170-175/190-195 Captains Non-Type-Rated in Tallin.
- Aircraft model: Embraer 195
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 2500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- 1000 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency;
- Base – Tallinn (TLL);
- Roster - according to EASA FTL;
- 28 calendar days annual leave;
- Attractive compensation package.
- Passport copy;
- Pilot's License;
- Medical Certificate;
- Logbook's last 3 pages;
- Aviation English Certificate;
- ATPL results.