Alliance Airlines is currently looking for Embraer190 Non Type Rated First Officers.
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- CASA CPL;
- Meet company COVID vaccination requirements
- Be willing to pass Drug & Alcohol Testing
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Alliance ports of call with at least 6 months validity.
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Multi-crew experience or Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 3000 hours of total flying experience.