Bamboo Airways welcomes expatriate Embraer 190 First Officers to join their team.
Embraer 190 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 3000 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Below 50 years old;
- Valid E190 OPC.
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- Letter of License verification from issuing Authority.
Accepted type rating: E170, E175 or E195 if you complete a self-financed difference course before the start of the contract.