Airnorth, part of the Bristow Group, is a leading regional airline operating over 200 scheduled services weekly, to over 20 destinations in Australia and abroad. In addition, Airnorth operates contract and ad-hoc charter services for a wide variety of companies including defence, government and resources industries.
Airnorth is the Top End's leading airline operating a fleet of Metro 23, Embraer EMB120 and state of the art Embraer ERJ170 jet aircraft. They are currently accepting applications for Type Rated Embraer E170 First Officers based in Darwin, Northern Territory.
Embraer 190 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Must be type rated;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- A valid Australian/New Zealand passport allowing unrestricted travel.
Please note on your application when you last flew the E170.
An attractive remuneration package is offered. If you would like to be part of a progressive and dynamic company.