German Airways is currently looking for EMB190 Captains.
Embraer 190 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, German
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 Tonnes;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- No criminal record; (under German LuftSiG law)
- Sense of personal responsibility;
- Teamwork skills;
- Professional commitment.