BA CityFlyer is currently looking for Rated and Non Type Rated First Officers to join them in LCY.
- Aircraft model: Embraer 170
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, EFIS on jet aircraft with MTOW above 10 Tonnes;
- OR route sectors flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, EFIS on jet aircraft with MTOW above 10 Tonnes;
- UK EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current MPA type rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 Tonnes;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential.
- Company funded conversion course/type rating (with bond)
- Medical and licence renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution)
- Loss of Licence scheme on joining
- Life insurance benefits
- 30 days annual leave increasing to 35 days on 5-years completed service
- Eligible for extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores