Aero is currently looking for EMB135 First Officers for their European operation.
EMB135 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making;
- Close attention to detail;
- At least 23 years old;
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays;
- Must be able to secure an airport ID;
- No criminal record;
- Ability to learn and work with PEDs;
- Last flight on type within the previous 12 months;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 500 hours on Multi-crew jet aircraft.
- TRI or TRI/TRE on EMB 135/145 or line trainer experience preferred.