Airnorth is the Territory's leading airline operating a fleet of Embraer 120, Embraer 170 and Embraer 190 Jet Aircraft.
They are currently accepting applications for positions on their EMB120 Brasilia.
- CASA ATPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- A current Multi Engine IPC;
- Prior experience on single or multi-crew, multi-engine turboprop aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- A current COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC).
If you would like to be part of a progressive and dynamic company, where your "office" is different daily - operating both Charter and RPT routes to many remote destinations across their network, then they want to hear from you!
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.