Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry since 1929. They are seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help thm maintain unparalleled service and value for their customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation, and teamwork.
They offer a strong culture of safety and service. Their pilots develop exceptional skills, operating in the diverse and challenging weather conditions of the Northeast. Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career; still wanting to fly after age 65; or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, they have a spot for you on the Wiggins Team!
EMB110 Bandeirante Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Type rated or Experienced in an EMB-110 A MUST;
- Must have 1,200 TT, 100 hours multi-engine, (Of which must be PIC) 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night;
- FAA Commercial Pilot License with instrument rating or ATP, high performance and complex endorsements;
- Instrument proficiencies check within the last six months;
- English Proficient;
- First Class or Second Class Medical;
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit;
- Current Passport;
- Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S;
- Pilots are expected to live within 1 hour from their base;
- Valid driver's license.
- Competitive Salary including daily per diem;
- 30 Day hotel /lodging relocation paid;
- Ability to bid specific base, equipment, and route;
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance **ELIGIBLE 1ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE*** ;
- 401K with company match;
- Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, Pilot uniforms - jackets, Jeppesen Manuals provided, Verizon Wireless discount;
- Vacation (up to 80 hours accrued for first year);
- Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem;
- Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident, and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career;
- Relocation reimbursement is negotiable.