For new European and Asian Coast Guard and ISR projects, NL EASP AIR is currently looking for Type Rated Captains with (preferably) a Low Level Endorsement. In specific cases, a TR-training programme with Bond clause is available, however; by invitation only.
The ability to work well in small teams, at remote locations and under pressure, is essential. Flexibility, inquisitiveness and collegiality are essential pillars for smooth operations.
Candidates who believe they qualify for a ‘Fast Track to Command’-position within NL EASP AIR are invited to express their interest.
DO 328-100 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- 500 hours Pilot in Command on twin-engine turbine aircraft;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Military or Air Police background;
- Flexible team spirit;
- An EU security clearance application procedure will be part of the selection procedure.
- Maritime Surveillance and/or ISR experience;
- Low-Level Endorsement.
Apply only when type-rated or when you think you can motivate enough to qualify, even without a DO328-100TP Type Rating. This position is project-based (ZZP) contract;