During the autumn, Lufttransport FW wants to hire two pilots for their Dornier 228 operation based in Longyearbyen on Svalbard. They are looking for one candidate with the experience to upgrade to commander within a year and one with less experience to act as copilot.
- Languages: English, Norwegian
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- OR 500 hours of total flying experience;
- Norwegian speaking or fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Instructor experience;
- Turboprop experience;
- Willingness and suitability to take on additional functions in the operation.