Cobham Regional Services is currently seeking expressions of interest for potential future opportunities for Q400 First Officers based in Adelaide.
They are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join their Regional Services team as First Officers, in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC);
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 700 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command.