Air New Zealand is looking for expressions of interest from pilots wanting to join in their turboprop fleets. Here, you'll find yourself in the right-hand seat of a Dash 8 Q300.
In their turboprop fleets, entry is at First Officer level and positions are located at a number of bases around the country. Whether you are looking for a career flying props or a pathway to their jet fleet, this is a great point of entry. As a First Officer flying a Dash 8 Q300, you will play a pivotal role in flying our customers to their destinations.
- NZCAA CPL/ATPL*
- NZCAA MEIR*
- NZCAA Class 1 Medical*
- 500 hours total time
- 25 night hours
- 40 hours Instrument Flight Time
- BTK, ILS, VOR endorsements
- University Entrance / Equivalent
- L6 English Language Proficiency
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand (i.e. New Zealand Indefinite/Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Citizen)
This role is covered by the Air New Zealand Group Vaccination Policy and will require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with that policy. This information will be captured as part of the pre-employment process.