PAL Aerospace has built its reputation on decades of excellence in offshore surveillance, backed by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) contract since 1990. This year marked the historic award for the new contract for our team, providing DFO with continued surveillance services utilizing a fleet of Beechcraft King Air B200 and Dash 8-100 series aircraft.
With a secure future in offshore surveillance, PAL Aerospace is actively hiring First Officers on the Dash 8 to join our team at our St. John’s, NL and Campbell River, BC operations.
- CASA ATPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 250 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours on type or similar turbine;
- Demonstrated analytical and decision making skills;
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Valid passport as candidates are required to travel to the USA for training;
- Must be able to obtain required security clearances.