Berry Aviation is currently looking for DHC-8 Captains on assigned aircraft for a DOD contract in Afghanistan, providing passenger/cargo transport as well as causality evacuation and aerial delivery support of the government client in an austere environment.
DHC8-200 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- High School diploma;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1200 hours on Multi-Engine turbine aircraft;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security clearance at the Secret level (U.S. citizenship required);
- Higher School Certificate.
- Undergraduate degree;
- Experience in aerial delivery training;
- Experience in NVG operations;
- Holds a current and active U.S. Security clearance at the Secret level (U.S. citizenship required);
- Have at least one year of experience as a FAR part 135 pilot of an aircraft;
- To have at least one year of Government contracting experience in an OCONUS austere environments/location.