Maroomba Airlines prides itself on exemplary customer service, based at Perth Domestic Airport. Their client base is expanding in-line with a growing route structure and fleet providing the need for additional Captains and First Officers. Their operations predominately support the FIFO industry operating within 2hrs flight time of Perth.
The Maroomba Airlines team is composed of professional, safety minded and customer focused employees.
DHC8-100 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA ATPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 100 command hours flying experience on type;
- 200 hours of total night flying experience;
- CRM Training (last 2 years)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training (last 2 years)
- Customer Focus Training
- Demonstrated ability to work in a Small Team