Embark on an exciting career in the World’s Largest Seaplane Operator. Experience one of the most unique and exciting operations, in a globally renowned picturesque location, while flying the most famous Seaplane ever produced. As part of a multi-crew operation, you will be responsible, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, providing a high standard of customer service.
They provide an attractive remuneration, rotational and benefits package.
- Aircraft model: DHC-6
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The maximum age must be 65 years old;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- Maldivian ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- OR ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects) acceptable to Maldivian authority;
- OR ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit, can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for issuance of a validation;
- 160 hours of total flying experience;
- 70 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below;
- The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company;
- Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA;
- GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
- Float experience;
- DHC- 6 experience.