Silver Airways is currently looking for DHC-6 Non Type Rated First Officers.
- Must be able to work in USA;
- Current First Class Medical FAA license;
- Must have a valid passport;
- Must have flight time requirements for ATP.
- Relieving the Pilot in Command of flight controls while in-flight, taxiing, take-off, and landing as needed
- Reporting to the PIC and Chief Pilot, to assure that all assigned flights are in compliance with FARs and company operating procedures
- Serve as Second-in-Command of the aircraft and assume the PIC duties, should the PIC become incapacitated
- Assist PIC in conducting flights safely and efficiently
- Maintain a current knowledge of general and aircraft-related information that will enhance overall competence and ability to perform
- Assist the PIC and/or passenger service personnel to ensure a prompt departure
- Conduct pre-flight inspections
- Supervise fueling, ground power unit, baggage loading and appropriate servicing of aircraft