Transwest Air is currently looking for Full-Time DHC-6 Twin Otter Captain to join its growing team .
- Aircraft model: DHC-6
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- TC ATPL;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC);
- Must meet requirements established by Client Standards;
- Demonstrated ability to support and enhance safety initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer services;
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to LaRonge, Saskatchewan;
- Must have flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Only applicants who are selected for further screening will be contacted.
As this is a Safety Sensitive Position, selected candidate(s) must test negative for controlled substances and alcohol prior to employment.