SKS Airways is currently looking for Captain on their DHC-6 fleet.
- Languages: English, Malay
- Malaysian ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Malaysia;
- In between 25 and 60 years old.
Documentations required to be attached in the application (all in one attachment) :
- Comprehensive resume (with current & updated flying hours);
- Copy of Malaysian IC;
- Copy of Malaysian ATPL/CPL license (with valid medical certificate);
- Copy of 3 last pages of pilot logbook;
- SPM certificate or equivalent.
All interested candidates meeting the minimum qualifications above are invited to submit the application and resume by email.