Nepal Airlines Corporation invites application from competent and eligible, STOL field cleared
Captains of DHC-6/300 Aircraft on contractual basis. The interested individuals are requested to
submit their applications along with CV and documents of eligibility.
DHC-6 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 100 hours flying experience Pilot in Command; (As STOL)
- Last flight on type within the previous 6 months;
- Have valid DHC-6/300 Type Rating Completed to satisfaction from designated TRTO
and rating endorsed on CAAN license;
- Have class 1 medical from same Civil Aviation Authority as of License issuance;
- Have all the training and proficiency checks as required by Civil Aviation Authority
of Nepal valid at the time of induction to Nepal Airlines including but not limited to
- Pilot Proficiency Check;
- Aircraft Type Ground training;
- Emergency Procedures.
- Pass appropriate check with company Instructor Pilot.
- The initial contract will be for a minimum period of two years and might be extended as
- The appointment is subject to approval from concerned authorities of Nepal;
- Selected individuals will be contacted through email;
- The Corporation reserves the right to accept/reject any application;
- Instructor and/ or examiner will be given the top priority.