Everts Air Cargo is currently looking for DC-9 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Anchorage, AK.
Due to continued growth and fleet expansion Everts Air Cargo has openings for Anchorage, Alaska based DC-9 First Officers with good flying skills and a strong work ethic.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be able to lift and move 70 lbs;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Medical, dental and vision benefits;
- 401k match program;
- Generous paid time off.