Everts Air Cargo is currently looking for DC-9 Captains to be based in Anchorage, AK.
Due to continued growth and fleet expansion Everts Air Cargo has openings for Anchorage, Alaska based DC-9 Captains with good flying skills and a strong work ethic. Captains must qualify as a 121 PIC (121.436) and have large jet experience.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours PIC Part 121;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be able to lift and move 70 lbs;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Medical, dental and vision benefits;
- 401k match program;
- Generous paid time off.