2Excel Special Missions delivers specialist aviation services to the UK Government and industry customers. As part of a dedicated team based at Lydd Airport they utilise bespoke designed Diamond DA-62 MPP aircraft to provide Surveillance and Search & Rescue services. Their flying is varied and challenging – not your average A to B aviation job.
Working with a Sensor Operator, who manages the sensors and mission equipment, your duties will include the delivery of specialist surveillance tasks within the UK and neighbouring States. This is an exciting and rewarding role that will allow the right individual to progress within 2Excel.
The role includes operating their Special Missions Diamond DA-62 MPP aircraft as a single pilot captain and all line training is provided. They offer a stable roster published up to twelve months ahead, to include four on and four off shifts. A competitive base salary depending on the level of experience with a night shift allowance.
DA 62 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Class 1 medical – No restrictions for single pilot flying;
- UK CPL/IR;
- MEP rating;
- 500+ total flying hours;
- Right to work and live in UK.
- DA-42 / DA-62 or similar MEP experience;
- Relevant experience in a similar setting (military, police, coastguard);
- Captaincy experience in a single pilot role;
- Proven experience of taking a lead pilot role in a forward operating base.
Applications by way of CV and cover letter, noting your salary expectations and current notice period.