Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900 and ATR72-600. To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for non type rated first officers to join their bases in Scandinavia and the Baltics.
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Current IR Land;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 200 hours of total flying experience.
Documentation for application:
- Copy of Pilot License;
- Copy of Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Passport;
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.