RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Their mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. We are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the position of CRJ-900 First Officers.
- JAA / FAA / ICAO CPL/ATPL;
- Hold First Class Medical Certificate;
- Radio Telephony License or an endorsement on the flight crew member license;
- ICAO English proficiency level 4;
- Clean history of accidents / incidents;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Must have CAT II or III authorization for LVO;
- EDTO qualifications as applicable.
- An application letter addressed to Director-Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- Copy of current passport;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.