Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Based in Tallinn, Estonia, established in 2015 is currently owned by Nordica Group OÜ and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircrafts and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195 for long term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for a CRJ-900 First Officers.
CRJ-900 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher.
- Temporary contract with option for extension;
- Roster - according to EASA FTL;
- Vacation - annual 28 calendar days;
- Accommodation - provided;
- Exciting opportunity to take part in building up and developing a new and innovative airline.