Maine Aviation Aircraft Charter, LLC, a division of MAC Air Group, has immediate openings for Challenger 850 First Officers. For over 60 years Maine Aviation has provided aviation services to the general and corporate aviation communities.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- Unrestricted Passport;
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit;
- No history of accidents and/or incidents;
- No violations or FAA administrative action;
- Prior jet PIC experience required;
- Live within 1 hour of an airline serviced airport.
- Recent 135 or 91 experience preferred;
- Preference given to those with a CL65 / CL-600-2B19 Type Rating.