LifeFlight is currently seeking a professional CL604 First Officer to join our team full-time, working a 24-hour standby roster and flying to locations within Australia, throughout Asia, the Pacific and beyond.
Be part of their committed team working on our dedicated medically configured retrieval jets carrying a critical care doctor and intensive care flight nurse. It is a fast-paced environment, responding to international medical evacuations in as little as 90 minutes.
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3 IPC renewals;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 2 previous CASA Multi Engine CIR;
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Hold or be eligible for an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC);
- Current Passport with no restrictions to travel valid for 12 months, with no Limitations; for operations into New Caledonia or USA;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professionalism and a quest to achieve and maintain the highest level of competency with aero medical operations;
- Ability to work 24 hour stand-by shifts and respond to base within 20 minutes;
- You must also have received, or be willing to receive, a COVID-19 Vaccination pre-employment.
- CL604 type rating
- MCC course completion
- CASA ATPL (A)
- Previous Jet Experience on similar type
- International Jet Experience