LifeFlight Air Ambulance is a division within LifeFlight Australia that performs both rapid response and scheduled medical transports 24/7 from Brisbane, Townsville and overseas International Airports. This is a full-time position, based in Townsville and working a 4-on / 4-off 24-hour standby roster (must be able to attend base within 20 mins of callout).
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3 IPC renewals;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Turbine;
- 2 previous CASA Multi-Engine CIR;
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Hold or be eligible for an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC);
- Current Passport with no restrictions to travel valid for 12 months, with no Limitations; for operations into New Caledonia or USA;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professionalism and a quest to achieve and maintain the highest level of competency with aero medical operations;
- Ability to work 24 hour stand-by shifts and respond to base within 20 minutes;
- You must also have received, or be willing to receive, a COVID-19 Vaccination pre-employment.
Benefits and Culture:
- Based in Townsville, you will be on the doorstep to the Great Barrier Reef and beautiful Magnetic Island
- Working with a team of genuine, professional, and friendly colleagues under a manager who enjoys supporting of his team with a hands-on approach
- Six weeks annual leave, a competitive salary, and access to Salary Packaging benefits
- A caring and supportive environment – both within our team and on a broader organisation level. All staff have access to our EAP.